Archive box edition containing materials and publications relating to Phil Coy’s residency at Brunel University.
Edition of 25 ‘Stanley Kubrik’ specified archive boxes.
- vile containing concrete from demolition of John Crank Building
- loose leaf publication of 12 poster texts by Will Self
- copy of poster edition with essay by Richard Grayson
- Hollows of Heathrow, Hillingdon and Hayes
- visual control room [VCR]
- eleven windsocks for Brunel
- mad bridge
- ABS 3D printed 25:1 modular maquette of conical variant sculpture
- orange hi-vis ‘fallen Eight’ bib
- printed list of contents and recipients